Edit Spell Check Dictionary Windows 10 – Spell Checker compares the words from the main dictionary and then let you know the correct word. Sometimes you may add the wrong word in to the custom dictionary which gives you trouble while updating. Here in this article, we will be discussing the process to Edit Spell Check Dictionary Windows 10 in office.
Edit Spell Check Dictionary Windows 10
Steps To Edit Spell Check Dictionary Windows 10 – office.com/setup:
You can add or edit the spell check dictionary in Windows 10 anytime, by following the simple troubleshooting steps. Let’s follow the process to edit spell check dictionary Windows 10:
Add a List Of Words:
- First of all, you need to open the run dialog box by pressing the Windows + R key altogether.
- Now, you need to type the “%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Spelling” in the search box.
- After that, click Ok or press Enter to open the spelling folder.
- Furthermore, select the folder as per your requirements and then double-click to open it.
- In addition, you need to double-click on the “default.dic” file to open.
- You need to make sure that you open that file with notepad.
- Furthermore, check the words which are not correct and then remove them from the list.
- After removing the words you need to save the file.
- Now, save all the words in bulk which you wanted to add in the dictionary.
- Make sure that you enter one word per line, to add the words properly in the list.
After following the above-mentioned procedure you can Edit Spell Check Dictionary Windows 10. If you find it difficult to add or remove the words from the dictionary then you may contact Office Support for the help. Also, you may visit us at the office.com/setup for the further help and troubleshooting steps. You can also create a new custom dictionary on your own. For creating the new dictionary you may contact Office Support and our experts will guide you with the proper procedure to create the custom dictionary.
Commonly Asked Queries By Users – office.com/setup:
- How to find windows 10 dictionary location
- Issues with the windows 10 spell check dictionary
- Unable to fix issues with the windows 10 custom dictionary
- Error: windows spell check dictionary not working
- Error: custom dictionary word 2016 failed to load
- How to remove the word from dictionary windows 10
- how to add a word to the dictionary in microsoft word 2016
- Issues with the windows 10 built in dictionary
If you wish to fix these issues then you may contact Office Support for the 24/7 assistance. Our professionals will help you to fix the issues related to your version of the office product. You may also find the troubleshooting steps to fix the issues by visiting the link www.office.com/setup online. #office com setup